Brave 4 – whatever you want!
You’re sure to be impressed by the Brave 4, which features the modular Brave ZIPON System, making it the quick-change artist among convertible harnesses.
It takes just a matter of seconds to adapt the Brave 4 for your particular purpose, whether it’s ground handling, speed riding, speed flying, hike&fly or paragliding. It’s light in weight, but it still has impressive comfort and durability, and a sleek, minimalist design in whatever mode it is used.
The Brave 4 airbag module is unique for this category of harness. It is attached at seven points, thus forming, together with the harness module, an LTF-certified, compact unit.
Its damping values are excellent for this class and compare well with modern standard harnesses.
Brave 4-Basic module
The Brave 4-Basic module is a comfortable ultra-light harness, which adjusts perfectly to your body and follows every movement.This mode is suitable e.g. for ground handling or quick hike&fly trips.
Brave 4-speed riding/speed flying mode
The rear storage pocket is approx. 22 litres, which provides sufficient capacity for the most important gear needed by speed riders/speed flyers. Like the previous model, the Brave 4 offers optimum contact to the glider, both with and without skis.
Together with the Brave ZIPON backpack module, the Brave 4 becomes a full-featured convertible harness with an extremely functional alpine backpack, which can also be used as a stand-alone backpack. In harness mode, the backpack disappears completely into the rear storage pocket and there is still enough storage space for extra luggage.
In backpack mode, it has enough space even for “normal” paragliders up to at least size M, depending on how it is packed, and there are various attachment options for ski and/or trekking equipment.
The ventilated back system makes it extremely comfortable to carry, even on extended trips.
Brave 4-paraglider mode
The airbag module is installed in just a few steps and turns the Brave 4 into a comfortable EN/LTF-certified convertible paraglider harness.
Nitinol reinforcing rods ensure that the airbag operates perfectly even during the launch phase. If a front reserve and a speed system are also installed, the Brave 4 is the perfect solution for travellers and social pilots who want to be equipped with a small paraglider backpack for all eventualities.
- Swing Brave ZIPON System
- individual leg loops, no seat-board
- floating shoulder straps
- adjustable back recline angle
- access hole for drinking tube
- stable and robust design which is very comfortable to carry
- side pocket with zip closure for Swing Speedbag 2
- ready for speed-system set
- includes lightweight automatic carabiners
- option to connect leg loops
- 155cm – 195cm, one size fits all
Features of speed riding/speed flying module
- storage space of approx. 22 litres in the distinctive Brave design
- small inside pocket
- side attachments for poles
- pack volume of approx. 45 litres
- ventilated back system with 3D mesh, making it very comfortable to carry
- ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D mesh
- access hole for drinking tube
- attachment points for skis and poles
- elasticated side pockets
- load control straps and compression straps
- universal elastic cords in the front section for helmet or bivi equipment
- loops for storing additional luggage
- LTF 91/09 certification
- Nitinol-reinforced, dimensionally stable construction
- stable and robust combination of materials
- doesn’t need to be removed to convert the harness
Weights of individual Brave 4 modules
- Rear storage pocket 270g
- Alpine backpack 790g
- Airbag 530g
- Harness-basic incl. carabiner 1190g
- Total weight of all modules: 2780g