The new AGERA RS sees the introduction of the first EN-C glider to feature RAST!
We have combined RAST with an uncompromising performance profile. Through the synergies this produces, the AGERA RS is redefining the sport class and blurring the boundaries with the performance class.
The AGERA RS is a high-performance wing that behaves like a 2-line glider.
It can be steered delicately and extremely precisely, meaning it is incredibly stable and can be controlled reliably even in strong turbulence. The communicative flight behaviour of the AGERA RS enables the pilot to “read the air” and to recognise and use even small up-currents.
The AGERA RS is completely in its element in strong conditions and conveys a sheer high performance feel:
Gliding through turbulence with razor-sharp precision at half or full throttle, combined with perfect pitch control through the C-Bridge, means cross-country freaks have everything they could ever want. Reaching the next thermal, the AGERA RS enters it purposefully, then playfully spirals up to cloudbase. At the same time it assists the pilot at all times with clear and direct feedback.
The weight ranges are very precise and close, allowing the AGERA RS to develop its full potential, and at the same time they cover the range of optimal wing-loading.
The AGERA RS is a high-end sport class wing, which also compares well with higher-rated gliders. With its huge potential in terms of performance and speed, it is intended primarily for the following groups of pilot:
- ambitious paraglider pilots, along with cross-country and competition pilots, who fly actively and are able to detect canopy stability problems, and prevent them at the outset or minimise their repercussions. The pilot must be able to safely master all common descent methods.
- Pilots who are seriously preparing themselves for the switch to a CCC or EN-D competition glider.
If you only ever used the AGERA RS for leisurely thermalling at your local site, it would be much the same as never using a sports car outside restricted speed zones …
- RAST for more stability and a greater range of usable performance
- uncompromising performance profile for high speeds and excellent properties in thermal flying
- Nitinol rods for a razor-sharp leading edge with maximum aerodynamic quality
- same load distribution as with 2-line technology. 90% of the load is on the A- and B-lines. The C-lines have a supporting function and operate only when using the brakes or with canopy stability problems. This has made it possible to transfer the 2-line feeling into the sport class
- C-Bridge for efficient pitch control and steering through the rear risers
- exclusive high-tech fabric, which is very light and hard-wearing
- competition line system for minimised resistance
- high trim speed
- intelligent and durable lightweight construction